Smok Nord 5 Pod Kit, Welcome the 5th generation of the Nord family pod systems, continuing its user-friendly interface, great for anyone just starting out or upgrading to a new device. Integrated with a 2000mAh rechargeable battery into the compact zinc alloy chassis, the Nord 5 can easily output up to 80W with the intuitive fire button.
Magnetically connected to the device, the Nord 5 Pod features a 5.0ml E-liquid capacity with a silicone stoppered side filling design, working with the new RPM 3 Coil for satisfying DTL vaping.
SMOK Nord 5 Pod Kit Features:
- Dimensions: 105 x 32.5 x 23.7mm
- Wattage Output: 5 - 80W
- Voltage Output: 0.5 - 4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.15 - 2.5ohm
- 2000mAh Built-in Battery
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.69 Inch OLED Display Screen
- Stepless Airflow Control
- Durable Zinc-Alloy Construction
- 4.5ml Pod Capacity
- Silicone Stoppered Side Filling
- SMOK RPM 3 Coils Compatibility
- 0.15ohm RPM 3 Mesh Coil (40 - 80W)
- 0.23ohm RPM 3 Mesh Coil (20 - 45W)
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Ergonomically Curved Mouthpiece
- Type-C USB Charging
- 8 Seconds Cut Off
- Pod Detection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
Shipment & Delivery Policies
Orders - How long will my order take to arrive by shipping if I order online?
- All orders that are verified and confirmed by 3pm EST (on weekdays) are shipped the next evening, and will arrive in either 3-5 business days (if shipped by Canada Parcel Post)
- Please note Vape SuperStore does not ship outside of Canada.
Delivery times vary by province and by your proximity to a major city.
- During checkout, you will be shown an estimated delivery date, however it is our best approximation based on data from Canada Post, and can be off by +/- 1 working day.
- Please note that Vape SuperStore does not take responsibility for items shipped by regular parcel post. We will send you the tracking number so you are able to track your shipment on line.
Canada Post Age Requirement
- If you order on-line, please be aware that Canada Post will require Proof of Age Photo ID before they release your package. The package will not be delivered directly to your house. You will receive a Parcel Pick-up Notification.